Windmill Gardens Reception
Cnr Melton Highway & Leakes Road
Plumpton VIC 3335 Australia | View Map
Tel 03 9747 1100
Fax 03 9747 1049
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Reservations are confirmed when a Deposit Equivalent to 10% or $1000 which ever is greater of the estimated total, is paid within 14 days of the reservation.
2. The collected deposit is NON – REFUNDABLE and NON – TRANSFERABLE or REDEEMABLE for other dinner arrangements other than the specific function booked.
3. Cancellation of bookings will need to be made in writing and delivered in person. Cancellation of bookings with less than THREE MONTHS notice shall incur an additional 20% based on the number of guests booked.
4. Transfer of functions will attract a 50% loss of deposit money collected. Your contract may need to be revised subject to any price increases that may apply to any future available dates.
5. Final numbers with full payment is to be made by Cash or Bank Cheque Only.
6. All final numbers with a full guest list and seating arrangements must be submitted Ten
7. (10) working days prior to the function, with the balance of your payment.
8. The total duration of the entire function is as specified in the contract and must conclude no later than 12.30 a.m. For lunch functions the duration is for 4 hours and must conclude by no later than 4.00 p.m.
9. A minimum number of 120 Adult guests are required for Saturday Night and a minimum of 90 Adult guests for other evenings. These minimum numbers guarantee exclusivity of the venue. The minimum number of guests will be paid for unless otherwise negotiated prior to signing of this contract. Lunch minimum guests numbers are 50 adults.
10. Winter has a minimum of 100 Adults guests for Saturday Night and a minimum of 70 Adult guests for other evenings. These minimum numbers guarantee exclusivity of the venue. The minimum number of guests will be paid for unless otherwise negotiated prior to signing of this contract.
11. Consumption of alcohol in unlicensed areas is strictly not permitted. This includes the car park and surrounding gardens areas. The permitted area for consumption of alcohol is within the dinning rooms and the enclosed court yard behind the dinning room. Guests should be advised of this prior to any functions commencing.
12. No confetti or press stamped ornamental hearts etc. are permitted inside the chapel, reception or garden areas. Rose petals are permitted outside the chapel, not inside. Any non compliance will incur a $250 cleaning charge.
13. The Ada – Rose Chapel and surrounding gardens are exclusively available to the reservation of the day.
14. Candelabra and or flowers supplied by the venue, SHALL REMAIN THE PROPERTY of Windmill Gardens Reception.
15. The Management of ‘ Windmill Gardens Reception’ reserves the right to renovate and re-decorate from time to time and alter or seasonally adjust the advertised menus without compromising on quality and presentation of food, without notice and without prejudice.
16. The person or persons who have reserved the function room, shall take full responsibility for the action and behavior of all their guests.
17. Any LOSS, DAMAGE or WILLFULL DESTRUCTION of property by any guests shall be fully compensated for by the person ( s ) who have signed this agreement.
18. The hire of Musicians, M.C.s, Celebrants, Photographers etc. are the responsibility of the
19. hirers of the venue. Any meals or beverage offered to any outside contractors must be paid for, as agreed between the Management and the hirers.
20. Extensions of duration of functions must be arranged prior to the function. Charges for extensions are per half hour at $ 6.50 per adult.
21. The use of heavy vehicles,( buses or prime movers ) must be reported to management well in advance of the function date in order for drivers to be given instructions on entry and exit procedures
22. Any personal effects must be collected within 7 days of the date of the function. Management shall not take any responsibility for any loss of items or belongings beyond this point.
23. Ceremonies performed in the Ada-Rose Chapel or gardens, between the months of October and April must not start earlier than 4.30 p.m. on any day unless negotiated prior to signing of our function contract.
24. Upon signing of this agreement it will be deemed that all of the terms and conditions have been read and accepted and this will become a legally binding contract.